Prep Time: 5 minutes I Cook Time: 20 minutes I Makes: 4 servings
4 6-ounce wild-caught salmon fillets
3 tablespoons old style mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a small bowl, mix the old style mustard, honey and olive oil
3. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish (no need to grease the dish). Coat the salmon with the honey mixture.
4. Place the salmon in the preheated oven and bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until edges have started to brown/crisp.
5. Place on a bed of sautéed/roasted vegetables you can tolerate.