Pumpkin Coconut Soup
Recipe Courtesy of Ariel. She can be found on Instagram at @plantbasedbabe.
Prep Time 5 minutes I Cook Time 15-20 minutes I Makes 4 Servings
2 12 ounce cans of organic pumpkin
1 can light coconut milk (regular if preferred)
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon turmeric
1 tablespoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon salt
Pinch of cayenne
Fresh chives for garnish, minced
1. Begin by simmering pumpkin and coconut milk together in a large sauce pan.
2. Add garlic and spices.
3. Stir slowly until all ingredients are thoroughly blended together.
4. Cover sauce pan with lid and let simmer 15-20 minutes, occasionally stirring.
5. Add more spices to taste.
6. Once soup is desired temperature and taste, pour into serving bowl.
7. Top with minced chives and Enjoy!